Lasers are an amazing new technology in the dental field and Dr. Steinmetz has completed hours of comprehensive training on utilizing laser dentistry in our practice. Laser dentistry has many benefits to the dental patient over traditional dental techniques and have been available to the dental professional for years. This technology is widely accepted in the field of dentistry and Dr. Steinmetz felt the cost to the practice far out weighed the benefit to our patients and their comfort during dental procedures.
Lasers have the capability to:
- perform Periodontal (gum) surgery without the need for needles and no bleeding or stitches
- restore teeth without the need for needles or being numb
- remove decay from small fillings and replace them with the natural color of your tooth.
- Perform dentistry without the need for a drill!
- Sterilize your restoration and gum tissue as it s healing
Ask Dr. Steinmetz at your visit if your recommended dental treatment can be completed utilizing the Laser technology!